George Michael appeared on the show ‘Who Wants to Be a Millionaire” that aired on December 27, 2003. He paired up with Ronan Keating and won £32,000, after having their original £64,000 winnings halved by missing the £125,000 question.
- George Michael on ‘Who Wants to be a Millionaire’
- George Michael: Days Of The Open Hand (Attitude, 2004)
- How George Michael Supported a Charity for Missing Children
- An Audience with George Michael: Interview with Chris Evans (1996)
- George Michael Interview with Capital FM Radio with Dr. Fox (Dec 1998)