Funny enough, if they listen to what I sing, the image is absolutely right. If people listen to what I do, they listen to the lyrics, they read the lyrics, I give them myself. If they look at the pictures, I don’t give them myself. If they look at the videos I give them an act, I give them something to sell records. But, in terms of knowing me, I don’t think they need to really know me to enjoy the music. If they want to know me, they just have to read the lyrics really.
- George Michael Exposed & Unplugged: Interview on Australian TV
- George Michael’s Interview with the Gay Magazine ‘The Advocate’ (1999)
- George Michael Interview in Blitz Magazine (June 1988)
- George Michael Interview with Capital FM Radio with Dr. Fox (Dec 1998)
- An Audience with George Michael: Interview with Chris Evans (1996)