Ever so grateful of your wonderful gift of music, not just in the last 30 years but in the coming 30 years and beyond.
I do think my real privilege is that I still believe in what I do and I think I’m still capable of making people happy with my music and after 30 years, that’s just amazing!
- In His Own Words: George Michael and His Mother
- George Michael Controversy After Winning the Favorite Male R&B Award
- George Michael’s Interview by Phil Marriot on Health Recovery, Symphonica and White Light (2012)
- George Michael Interview with Capital FM Radio with Dr. Fox (Dec 1998)
- George Michael on Anselmo Feleppa