This quote was from the article “George Michael on Life, Love and Sex” written by Piers Morgan and published by the Mirror on September 18, 1999.
Piers Morgan: George, some questions on your sex life. On behalf of every female in The Mirror newsroom and the five million women in Britain under the age of 30 – why, George, why?
George Michael: Why is anybody gay? Because that’s the way God made me.
Piers Morgan: Any hope of a conversion?
George Michael: I think you mean reversion, a hetero-retro. Erm…I think not. I’m very happy with Kenny (lover Kenny Goss).
SOURCE: “George Michael on Life, Love and Sex”
- George Michael on Life, Love and Sex (Mirror)
- George Michael’s Interview with the Gay Magazine ‘The Advocate’ (1999)
- George Michael’s Oprah Winfrey Show Interview (2004)
- George Michael on Beating Drugs, Depression and His Outing in LA (GQ Magazine, 2004)
- George Michael and John Lennon’s Imagine Piano: Tracking the Journey through News Clippings