What do you think is the most common misconception of yourself?
The most common misconception people have had in the past is about my own control and calculation of my career. My music is some of the most honest music that’s been released in the last four or five years, and I think that’s why people buy it. When I open my mouth and sing, the truth comes out. When I write, the truth comes out. I can’t lie. That, I think, is one of the strongest elements of my music. When people talk about my writing as though I’m doing it from an accountant’s perspective, it really pisses me off.
- ‘Souled Out: George Michael’ Published in Interview Magazine (1988)
- An Audience with George Michael: Interview with Chris Evans (1996)
- George Michael Interview with Capital FM Radio with Dr. Fox (Dec 1998)
- George Michael on Anselmo Feleppa
- A Year in the Life of Wham! as Told by George Michael (Smash Hits Yearbook, 1986)