You’ve obviously realized most, if not all, of your ambitions. Are there any fantasies left?
I’m not really sure. No fantasies, I don’t think. Most of my fantasies have already been realized. I suppose romantically there are fantasies that can still be realized. But not professionally. I just hope that I’ll stay around musically for as long as I can. I’d love to think that I will still be satisfying myself and other people as a musician until the day I die.
Read the full interview :
- ‘Souled Out: George Michael’ Published in Interview Magazine (1988)
- An Audience with George Michael: Interview with Chris Evans (1996)
- George Michael’s Interview with the Gay Magazine ‘The Advocate’ (1999)
- ‘George Michael, Seriously’ from Rolling Stone Magazine (1988)
- George Michael on Anselmo Feleppa